This last week we were lucky enough to have
Grandpa and Grandma Scott come to visit!
Grandpa and Grandma Scott come to visit!

One night The Scott Grandpas and Grandmas
went to my parents house for dinner so we got some
good pictures of Brodie with his elders.
The Gals

The Guys

Grandpa Scott brought down his 28 gauge (yes it is a 28 gauge)
I'm not too into shootin' but my sister is, so she came over to
try it out.
She is one good shot! I was impressed.
She must get it from my dad - he's a dead eye.
I'm not too into shootin' but my sister is, so she came over to
try it out.
She is one good shot! I was impressed.
She must get it from my dad - he's a dead eye.


I'll end this post with some cute picture of Brodie
He is just such a happy baby!
He is just such a happy baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment