SO, where did you get the coupons for the Honey Bunches of Oats and wishbone dressing? I go through those things really fast and I have an awesome recipe that uses red wine vinegar that I think you will guys will like if you are interested:)
Oh and I forgot to tell you we went to Old Navy on the 26th and they are having an extra 50% off on all clearance items. They are pretty picked over but if you want to get some shirts and shorts for Brodie for next summer they have some for about $1.50!
4 comments:
Wow Brodie is the cutest!! He is getting so big!
I think Brodie is the happiest baby in the world! I love his adorable smile!
SO, where did you get the coupons for the Honey Bunches of Oats and wishbone dressing? I go through those things really fast and I have an awesome recipe that uses red wine vinegar that I think you will guys will like if you are interested:)
Oh and I forgot to tell you we went to Old Navy on the 26th and they are having an extra 50% off on all clearance items. They are pretty picked over but if you want to get some shirts and shorts for Brodie for next summer they have some for about $1.50!
Post a Comment