Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ryker Boy: 3 months old

My youngest turned 3 months yesterday!  It's always a little sad to me that the first 3 months of pregnancy go super slow, yet the first 3 months after birth go super fast!  Why can't it be the other way around?

Ryker is absolutely amazing!  I love him so much!  He is the little talker in the family.  I swear he already knows how to say "Hi" and he'll probably start calling me Mama before Brodie does.  He doesn't like to sleep for long periods of time and he is definitely a snuggler.  One of his favorite hobbies is sitting in his swing and staring up at his fish.  If I wasn't the food source, I'd say he might like them better then me!  I don't know what their secret is, but they make him so happy and he'll talk and laugh with them constantly.


Look at that balance!


Always happy, even when he's doing tummy time... what baby does that?

I couldn't be a luckier Mom!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your little ryker is getting big fast! I swear he was just born! You have a cute family!