Thursday, April 7, 2011

My 6 Month Old Boy!


Ryker won't actually be 6 months until the 12th, but I'm ready to write about him now.  He is just such a cute baby!  He can roll from his back to his tummy and from his tummy to his back!  He's started to lift his bum in the air, so I'm sure it's just a matter of time until he starts crawling.  Ryker loves watching Brodie play.  I can't wait until they can actually start doing things together.  Ryker loves making raspberry noises with his mouth and he is still a great little talker.  I wouldn't say he loves food, but he does a pretty good job and he really enjoys sitting around the table with us while we eat dinner.

I love this boy so much!  I love that he still has hair and never went bald.  I love his smile, how he smells, his bright eyes and his chubby arms.  I love all the happy memories he has created for me in the last few months.  He is just a special little boy and I love having him in my family. 

4 comments:

Cortney Scott said...

he is soooo cute, I love that i can see his cute little butt crack! He is beating starlyn tho. She can't roll over yet, but she sure can lift her head real good. Hopefully soon! hopefully they can be together again soon :)

Anonymous said...

I love his butt crack too. :) Babies are so cute naked! Tell Starlyn rolling over isn't all it's cracked up to be. You get to your belly and then just get stuck and upset. :) I'm so happy that Ryker finally figured out how to roll to his back again! Will you guys be out this summer at all?

Melissa said...

He has a contagious smile! What a cute kid. Maybe someday we will get to see him in person :)

Anonymous said...

love the picture!!