Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nothing Too Exciting

I don't have too much of an update, but I haven't blogged in a bit, so here's a few pictures:

The snow has FINALLY melted around here and it was actually pleasant, so Brodie got some quad time today.  He loved it, but still needs a little practice steering.



Ryker has been as cute as ever!  I just love this kid so much!  He has become a champion roller - but only from back to front.  He even manages to wiggle himself around, which he finds entertaining.  Yesterday he kept army crawling 360s.  I thought it was funny.  After awhile though he gets pretty upset that he can't roll back over and his new found talent has been challenging when it's time to be sleeping.



Aren't those little sock shoes cute?  Yeah, I got 5 pairs of them, plus 3 pairs of socks for Brodie free.  You can go ahead an applaud.

And just for documentary sake, here is a picture of me on my 26th birthday.  Feel free to let the two cute boys distract you from taking a good look at me.

No comments: