Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Horsies!

During the Winter and early Spring months traveling from the mountains down to the valley is down right nerve wracking for me.  The roads are usually covered in snow and ice and it is often snowing.  Once we cross the pass and reach pavement that is not covered in white, we have to journey down an extremely curvy road.  This drive is just not very fun.  But on our way home this weekend we actually had a little excitement when we turned the corner and saw this:


Lots and lots of Ponies!!


Brodie could not stop shouting "HORSIES!" and then he would do his cute little Neigh.



I love these next two pictures!



Then further down the road we saw a small family of Turkeys!  I didn't get any pictures of them though, because we just watched them from our windows.  Brodie is obsessed with animals.  We're going to try to plan a trip to the zoo next month and this Summer we're going to go to Bear World.  I think Brodie will love it!

No comments: