Sunday, June 12, 2011

8 Month Old Boy!

Ryker turned 8 months old today - can you believe it!?


I sure was blessed with another beautiful boy.  I just think he is so cute!  He has the brightest blue eyes - something I never thought my kids would have since both Bo and I have brown, but they are gorgeous!  Today at church a woman came up to us and said to Ryker, "You're too pretty to be a boy."  And then she asked me, "He is a boy right?"  I'm not sure if that's a good compliment or not, but he is very handsome.


Have I mentioned that he's crawling now?  He graduated from the worm/army-crawl to actually crawling.  He loves being able to get where he wants to go.  I don't love it so much, but I'm happy for him.


Ryker really loves the dogs.  Whenever he sees them he just breaks out into a smile.


Jed appreciates a baby that's a little more gentler with him.  I'm sure it won't last though.
Just a few more months and I'll have a one year old!

1 comment: