On one fine day in Idaho, we went to Bear World, followed by the zoo!
Bear World was pretty awesome!
(Brodie pretending that the bear was biting him.)
Brodie was so cute throughout the Bear World tour. You stay in your cars and drive around a little loop looking at all the bears roam around. We were lucky enough to pull in behind the touring bus that you pay extra for and the people throw food out at the bears, so we got a lot of up close and personal views.
Brodie had to take care of a few of those nasty bears though.
My little bear cub!
Our bear family of four! Check out the flexibilty that mama bear has!
Bear World also had a petting zoo!
Isn't that little baby deer adorable?
Feeding the Giant Trout and Ducks
And Brodie got to feed some deer!
Ryker really enjoyed looking at all the animals too. He was particularly fascinated with this white goat.
Next we popped over to the amusement rides. Bo and Brodie only went on two, but they were great little rides for a beginner.
And then the boys had a little too much fun in the giftshop acting like scary bears.
After Bear World, Grandma Tami and I took the boys over to the Idaho Falls Zoo. It is a smaller zoo, which is perfect because you can get through the whole thing in a short amount of time.
Even with all the animals there, I'd say one of the top highlights for Brodie was the stupid water fountain.
The Lions!
A kid must have dropped their shoe, because the Mama Lion was chewing on one. Brodie kept telling her she was a bad kitty.
The BIG snake!
There was a primate tunnel and there were these tiny little baby monkeys. I usually don't like monkeys, but these little guys were so cute!
They also had this cool walk in aviary. Brodie was thrilled to be there, although I don't think the birds felt the same way.
Crocodile!
My favorites were the penguins and otters. They were feeding the penguines fish in their little enclosure, so I couldn't get a good picture with the glare of the glass window, but here are the otters:
And my cutie cute little boys!
After the zoo we met up with Grandpa, Daddy, and Uncle Jake at Johnny Carrinos. That place is good!
And Ryker picked up a new face from his uncle.
Hilarious!
1 comment:
All of your pictures are so cute. Every time I saw Brodie shooting the bears I laughed out loud. Super funny. I never went to bear world (Peter's old roommate actually works there I think) or the zoo when we lived there. It would be so fun to take the kids there! Did you eat at Bajio by any chance? It is mine and Peter's all time favorite restaurant. It is amazing (they have coupons on restaurants.com too for the ones in Vegas so they might for the Rexburg one as well)
Post a Comment