Last weekend we went down to say goodbye to our Northern California families. Sad weekend, but there were a few highlights!
The boys went to their first basketball game! Bo's cousin had a game at Chico State and the whole family was there. Bo's aunt made everyone t-shirts and it was just really fun!
"Go Matt!"
Brodie's face after "the bad guys won."
He was very upset. He even went and woke my mom up when we got home (which was 11:30) to tell her that the bad guys won.
We also made a very quick trip to the beach. Brodie has been asking to go and we were planning to do a weekend trip up to Eureka for my birthday at the end of March... but those plans went out the door since the whole Idaho thing.
The boys had so much fun - of course!
At one point Ryker saw a seagull down the beach and just took off after it. He kept going and going!
I had to send Bo and Brodie to go get him. They ran really fast.
After the beach we went and ate some seafood at The Sand Dollar and then went to The Marine Mammal Center. We were hoping to see lots of seals at The Marine Mammal center... and we did... well Bo and I did... I'm not sure if Brodie could even see them. They were in a pen that was barely visible from the viewing deck. It was a bummer. Total waste of time, but we were able to get a good view of the Golden Gate Bridge. It was super windy, so Ryker and I opted to hang out in the car.
Then we drove over the bridge and into the heart of San Francisco... which I did not like. All the traffic is so stressful and the streets are too steep. Brodie thought so too. Every time Bo went up a steep street he would say, "Stop doing that, Babe!" I must say that phrase a lot to Bo. The only one who did enjoy the drive was Bo because he liked looking at all the houses and thinking about the history of San Francisco. What a nerd. Then we stopped off at Grandpa's house and had a wonderful dinner, watched a few pixar shorts with Aunt Heidi, and headed home.
No comments:
Post a Comment