Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Rykie and Brodie

I love these two kids!  I haven't been doing any packing lately.  I know I'll totally regret it later, but it's just too much fun to play with these two!

Ryker dancing.  I bought this record player/cassette player/am/fm tuner at an estate sale and yes I have buyers remorse... but I thought it would be an interesting piece to put somewhere in our new house and hey, at least we are prepared now if we ever need to play a record or cassette tape! 




He has the cutest moves!

This morning Brodie and I built a really big tower.  He was pretty proud of it because it was taller then mommy and he had fun building it because I let him stand on a chair.


 He also picked out his clothes.  A bat shirt with mickey mouse fishing pajama pants.
These kids need to stop distracting me with their cuteness so I can get some work done!


No comments: