Friday, October 19, 2012

Stones.

Today was just one of those horribly awful days.  You know how they say kidney stones are very comparable to the pains of labor?  Well they were right.  It might actually even be worse.  With contractions you deal with the pain and then you get a short break of no pain before the next contraction.  With kidney stones, it is constant.  And you don't get to look at a beautiful little angel face after delivery.  What am I going to have to deal with next during this pregnancy??  I feel like I just can't get a break.  Thankfully baby girl is just fine and I'm doing better now too.  I'm a firm believer of letting babies "cook" for as long as they need to, but February can not come soon enough!

At least these smiling faces always remind me that all these nuisances will be worth it!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better soon. I got a stone after I had Bowen and I wanted to DIE!

Anonymous said...

You're in the stones club too!? Ouch! I just got back from my second trip to the hospital. That's twice in one weekend. If I go for round three I just may not make it. Way worse then labor.