The news came out today that Hostess was closing their doors and even though I'm sure someone else will buy the company and the products will continue to be produced for years to come, as parents we had to make sure that our children experienced the taste of a Twinkie just in case. The boys and I went to Walmart first and pretty much all of their Hostess products were wiped from the shelf.... including the Twinkies. Next I went to Kmart and I was able fine one last single serve Twinkie package.
Since there were only two Twinkies and Bo and I had to have one last taste too, we cut them in half and enjoyed a little twinkie.
Well, I'm not sure if enjoyed is the right word... it was disgusting. But the boys seemed happy! Farewell Twinkie!
1 comment:
I say good riddance hostess! The boys look cute though. Love you guys!
Rachel
Post a Comment