While my parents were here we went to the Zoo! The zoo here is awesome. It's got a lot of fun animals, but it's small enough to get through it in about an hour and a half.
It was really fun this time around too because it was the first time Daddy got to come with us!
"ROAR!"
My new favorite picture of my dad and Ryker. This is where his blue eyes come from.
I think Brodie was trying to be a flamingo... I don't know for sure...
Monkey!
This monkey eerily resembles Bo. Oh wait, that's just his reflection. I know, I'm funny.
This mama had the cutest little baby! Bo and I couldn't stop singing "baby monkey" (If you're not familiar with the song, it's worth a listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_sfnQDr1-o)
And Mari was awesome the entire time. She just enjoyed being pushed in her stroller and playing with her toys. Love this girl!
We ended the day with ice cream! Ryker couldn't even look up from his cone for a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment