Last year the kids and I did "The Blob". You basically get some painters plastic and tape it together with duct tape and then fill it up with water and it makes a big water bed to jump on. We decided we needed to do it again this year, so I bought some plastic, but this time I used parchment paper and ironed the plastic, so it would melt together and create a seal. It still had some leaks, but it was a much faster and cheaper solution to buying a whole bunch of duct tape!
I put some blue food coloring in the blob, just because I think its fun to watch the color swirl around while we're filling it up. One of the kids next door said, "I didn't know the water that came out of the hose was blue! I thought it was just clear!"
We attracted a few neighborhood kids...
Superman!
Let's see your best trick!
And then the blob got a hole in it and died. Best $3 I've spent in a long time!
No comments:
Post a Comment