Saturday, December 12, 2015

Mari-Belle

This cute girl is such a hand full and keeps us on our toes!


She LOVES corn.... but it has to be on the cob.  And don't set yours down, because she'll swipe it for herself!


Mari the welder.  I don't even know how she got the on by herself!


She used to hate it when I did her hair... this was the end of summer and she is a mess!  She did have in cute pigtails before she ripped them out!  I'm happy to report that she'll even ask me to do her hair now.  So glad she grew out of that stage!


Mari took a 6 week Tiny Tunes class and had a blast!  What more could a girl want with dancing, singing and friends?  She'll definitely be doing it again once it starts up after Christmas!
She was also gifted all these Disney Princess dolls.  I put her down for a nap one afternoon with nothing in her bed and came back to check on her and found this!


Mari loves watching movies on the ipad.  We have a giant tv, but it's no good, ipad please!  Usually she'll watch it while holding her umbrella over her head or she'll cover herself up in a blanket and get to watching!


Such a little turkey!  And look at that cute hair all done up!  Love it!


Mari is going to be 3 at the end of January and I just can't believe it!  My spunky girl is just growing up way to fast!



No comments: