We had a fun visit from my side of the family this weekend. My sister and her boyfriend came up Friday evening and spent the night. Saturday we went 4-wheeling in the snow up by the windmills and shot some guns.
(left: Rachel helping Ryker walk through the snow. right: Rachel and Brodie at the base of a windmill. You'll have to enlarge the picture to see them! Those things are huge!)
Don't mess with the Rykster!
Then after my sister left, my parents came! Brodie talked his nana and papa into playing Mario Kart Wii with him. I think this is the first time my parents have ever touched a video game.
Then we stopped being couch potatoes and went to the park!
I love our park. I know there will be lots of great parks in Rexburg, but the one here is really fun too. We had a really great visit with everyone though!
No comments:
Post a Comment