Tuesday, May 14, 2013

All Moved In!

I hate, hate, hate moving oh so much!!  But we've done it again!  A few weeks ago our landlord gave us 30 days notice to pack our bags because she was going to be selling her home to her sister. It was completely out of the blue, so I was totally shocked.  Luckily we found a nice house right away, but our new landlords wanted us to move in sooner then 30 days, so we gave two weeks noticed and got busy!  We couldn't have done it without the help of our friends and family.  The whole process is just so stressful!

Here are a few cute moments though:

Heber, our neighbor friend two doors down (well used to be) and also a team member on Brodie's soccer team, came and played with the boys pretty much all day on Saturday/Moving Day.  It was a wonderful distraction for the kids!  Here they were eating their lunch on the front porch and then they got the idea to get some moving boxes and turn them into boats.




There were lots of "Ahoys!" and "Arrr-mateys!"
  
Ryker was surprised to find that the stove at our new house produced actual fire.  He sat and watched it for a little while, disappeared for a minute...


And came back with his toy fire truck to put out the fire.


What a cutie!

Now I get to unpack all these boxes!  I feel like I've been downsizing for the last year, but I still have tons of stuff!  What's up with that?

No comments: