Saturday, May 25, 2013

Gymnastics

For the past year the kids and I have been doing gymnastics.  It has been a lot of fun and a great activity to do in this area since the weather pretty much stinks around here!

Today we had our first gymnastics showcase!





There were lots of Ta-Das!







 







And the boys both won gold medals!


Ryker's first medal:



Team picture... except the boys never had classes with these kids... but that's ok.


Tried to get a brother picture, but if you hand Ryker a sucker, you can forget about it.


They did so well though!  Proud of these boys!

2 comments:

The Leonards said...

So Cute! Ethan really wants to do gymnastics and I am thinking about putting him in it but it is so expensive out here! I think it costs $65 a month! That wouldnt be so bad if Adrianne wasn't in ballet and the older kids heading into soccer and Jax might start doing a class too! It adds up!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

The Ta-Das are so cute! How fun they did medals too =)