Friday, May 24, 2013

The Hood

I'm pretty sure my kids think we live at Disneyland...

Non-stop kid fun in this neighborhood!


The little girls will hold Ryker's hand and lead him around and the other day they took the boys over to the house next door where there are no occupants to play on the play structure in the back yard... it's great!  I get so much done around here!

Then my neighbor qualified for the coolest mom award yesterday when she pulled into the yard towing this:


Dunk tank fun!  I think every neighborhood kid was in our yard once they saw this thing.  I took this picture when she first pulled in, there were probably triple the kids within a few hours!  The kids played hard!

Then Brodie had a soccer game where he made his first goal that wasn't purely by accident... I'm not sure if he even realized he made his first two previous goals, but this one he kicked it all on his own and it went in and he saw it and he was so excited!  Afterwards, we went to, as Brodie put it, "The place with all the pizzas" (pizza pie cafe), to celebrate!  When we got back home the neighbors had a campfire going (they were celebrating the last day of school) so we had to roast a couple marshmallows.  And both boys slept in until 11:00 today!

Mari has been growing so much lately.  She doesn't look like a newborn anymore, which brings a tear to my eye.  She's really been into getting her feet as close to her face as she can.  Love her!

1 comment:

Cortney Scott said...

That has got to be the coolest neighborhood EVER!!! Sooo jealous :) Mari is soo cute, and her and Ryker look like twins!!!