Friday, March 18, 2011

Boy Fun.

Brodie and his Daddy went on their first real hunting expedition!


Bo noticed a flyer posted on the board at our local grocery store requesting sharp shooters to come out on their ranch and take care of the ground squirrels that have over populated and made it so that they can no longer farm.  What a perfect Saturday morning for these two boys!


And it's always nice to get some alone time with Ryker.  We've started him on solids and he has been loving what's on his spoon.  I think his favorites so far are his cereal, squash, and bananas.


Ryker discovered himself in the mirror on his exersaucer and he's taken quite a fancy to himself.  It is so funny to watch!  He is just so cute!!  He smiles all the time and his laugh is the most precious sound!  Last night I went to a Relief Society Birthday Dinner and left both the kids home with Dad.  When I came home Brodie was super excited to see me as always, but this time, so was Ryker!  It was the first time I think he noticed I was gone.  When I started to walk back out the door to get some groceries that I had picked up on my way home, he started doing the cutest little quiver cry.  It's nice to know your kids love and appreciate your presence.


It started snowing again this morning.  Brodie loves any sort of weather, so nothing stops him.  He was particularly excited about the snow this morning though, because he was pretending like it was cotton candy and was just eating the snow like crazy.


I got him these really cute rainboot crocs because it has been so wet out and his heavy duty snow boots are sort of hard to run around in.  He has been loving them because he can run across the yard now while the snow is falling down... without falling down.  Yesterday we had some snow too, but it wasn't sticking to the ground... it was one of those weird days where it's snowing, but sunny at the same time... anyways, I was watching Brodie play outside from our window and he was just running back and forth like a little puppy with his tongue sticking out.  Then, the next thing I know he's rolling around on the ground and trying to dig... turns out he was acting like a puppy!  I love imagination!

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. P said...

Brodie is SO cute as a little hunter. He is growing up so fast! and Ryker... I just want to pinch those cheeks! What a cutie :)

Rachel said...

I have the cutest nephews ever.