Monday, April 15, 2013

Ryker!

My handsome Ryker boy is 2 1/2 years old already!

The last 1/2 a year has gone by really fast for me.  Ryker has always been super cute, but he's at that stage where he's even more adorable.  He is a little more independent, has a terrific imagination, and he can talk really well!  It's fun to experience this stage with a kid who we can actually understand.

He is a great big brother - I don't worry about him around Mari, like I do his older brother who can be a little obnoxious (in a loving way) around her.  He is also a great little brother - He goes along with Brodie's shenanigans and is pretty patient for a 2 year old when it comes to anything sharing.

Last week Ryker opted to stay home with me instead of going to wrestling practice.  Luckily it was also a nice day, so we spent the evening in the back yard.




I just love how happy he is!

No comments: