... Well she used to! No one can say that quote to Bo or I anymore and have it be true!
This was at the ceremony where all the graduate students are together. I thought it might be fun to play Where's Tami?... but I circled her to make it easier for everyone.
About half way through the first ceremony, I decided to text the babysitter who was watching our kids (except Mari) and 3 other kid cousins who were at my inlaw's house, to check in. The text I got back involved one of the cousins using the bathroom and the toilet over flowing. She said she turned the water off to the toilet and started to mop stuff up and asked what she should do. I told her to close the door and pretend like nothing happened. I then asked her if she needed any help and that I could run home real fast (we were only a block away) if she needed me to. I then got a text back saying, "Yea but its leaked down through the ceiling into their exercise room." Yikes!! I said, "I'll be right there!" So my father in law and I walked back to the apartments to help watch the kids and mop everything up! It was a mess! Once it was time for the second ceremony where the graduates break up into their different groups by major, Bo came and picked up his dad and I stayed behind to help watch the kiddos. I sent the camera with Bo and he got some really good pictures, so I still feel like I was there.
Tami just looks so happy!
Our picture together pretending like I was there the whole time
The kids were very excited about the ice cream graduation cake!
Congratulations Tami! We know that was a lot of hard work and we are so proud of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment