Brodie currently has a little girlfriend - Ellaina. We have to keep her family Christmas picture at the bottom of the fridge so that he has access to it whenever he wants. Here's Brodie talking on the phone to his Grandma and he is telling and showing her all about Ellaina.
Brodie's favorite day of the week is Sunday when we go to Church because he knows that he's going to see Laney. Saturday nights I have the best bribe to get him to fall asleep quickly. I'll say something like, "Tomorrow we're going to go to church." and he goes, "Woohoo!!! Laney!" And then I get to say, "If you don't stay in your bed and go to sleep right now then we're not going to go to church." And he'll say back to me, "Oh no, no Laney?" I love it!
Yesterday the men took over the primary so us ladies could have a break. Bo was in charge of nursery. Our nursery is very small. It consists of Brodie and Ellaina, so Bo took them for a walk.
In this one they heard dogs barking.
Here Bo told them to hold hands, so they held their own hands.
I just think this one is cute.
They did a lot of running.
And picked some flowers for their Mothers.
Aren't they just so cute??
Model Poses. I love Ellaina in this one. She is adorable!
Last week Laney was hanging out with us in our pew and she and Brodie were playing with some cars. Brodie bonked his head and told Laney to kiss it. He really like it so he said "More Please." So she did it again. Then he found an old scratch that he had on his hand and pointed it out to her and said, "More Please." And she kissed his hand too.
Just remember you two - no dating until your 16!
2 comments:
Ohhhh they make such a cute couple! I love it when kids have a love interest, so cute! Adrianne and Ethan both have someone they plan on marrying (Ethan's girl is being difficult and is determined not to get married) but I don't think they have ever kissed someone! hehehe so cute!
Haha. Cute--love the kissing his bumps. And the hand holding is too funny. :)
Post a Comment