Nothing very exciting happened this week. Well, nothing very exciting exept... RYKER SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! It has taken us seven long months, but it happened! The funny thing is that Bo was the one to put him down to sleep and he kept telling me all evening that he was going to sleep through the night because of it... and I was like, yeah, yeah. And in the morning when Bo got up to go to work, he woke me up and said guess who's still in his crib? Then I got up at 7:00 and Ryker was still sleeping! I have to say I was procrastinating going into his room to check on him, because I was worried something horribly wrong had happened. When I finally got enough courage to peek in there, I was relieved to see his finger twitch! The kid slept for 13 hours straight! Woohoo! The next night he went down at 7:00 and didn't wake up until 4:00. I went and fed him and put him back in his crib and he slept until 8:30! We'll see what happens tonight, but I'm feeling pretty positive about the whole situation. I think he can finally move around well enough so that he can get more comfortable when he wakes up and soothe himself back to sleep.
My two blockheads:
1 comment:
Yay! Glad you are able to get more sleep. Cute 'blockheads' pics!
Post a Comment