My sweet little boy loves his drums!
I love his bright blue eyes and yellow nose (I think I might be feeding him too many orange foods?)
I actually did a little research on the whole yellow nose thing and my assumption was right. Too much vitamin A. I'm not really sure how to avoid this though because the list of foods that cause a yellow nose include carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, corn, apples, apricots, peaches, and the list goes on! Plus in all the "dinner" jars for babies, just about every one of them has carrots in them. The good news is it isn't harmful at all and only really noticeable in pictures. Once the days get warmer we'll be able to get more vitamin D which will help break down the vitamin A faster. It is supposed to get warm in June, right?
This has got to be the funniest face ever!
And here is a video for the grandparents.
This little boy brings me so much joy! He is a blast to have around - a very happy little guy. He always wins over the affection of those around him with his contagious smile. Ryker still hasn't mastered the crawl, but he has become a good lunger and can pretty much get to where ever he wants to go. I wouldn't say he is a great sleeper yet, but he is getting better and I am so thankful for that! And to be honest, once I actually muster up the strength to get out of bed, I always enjoy the extra snuggle time with him. Love you Ryker!
2 comments:
What a happy little kid! He has such a cute smile. You make me (almost) want to pack up and move to the mountains, it looks beautiful there.
I love that HUGE grin of his. So cute.
Post a Comment