Fishing season started yesterday and the honey hole continued to come through for us! Brodie caught this little beauty on his second cast! It was a little brown trout about 10 inches long.
How lucky are we to just walk out to our creek and instantly catch a fish? Brodie isn't going to understand later in life how usually when you go fishing you don't come back with anything.
My mom and Ryker watching all the action from the bank.
My dad got the record for the day, but I still hold the title from last year.
My dad is one of those people who can never seem to have his eyes open for a picture. He caught 3 really nice sized fish: 14-15 inches and a few small ones. I caught two small ones and my mom caught two small ones. We let them all go except for one because he was hooked too bad. It was a really fun day!
Earlier this week Ryker tried out the hiking backpack and he is a huge fan! Can't wait to get some use out of this baby!
And it was 55 degrees on Wednesday so the boys and I thought it was summer. Not really, we were freezing, but we soaked up as much sun as we could! This next week it's supposed to be in the 70s! I can't wait! We're going to picnic and play outside every day! On Thursday it's even supposed to get up to 80 degrees!! We may have to jump in the creek!
No comments:
Post a Comment