Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Only Coupon I Could Find For Gas

We bought a Prius!  I honestly never thought that a Prius would be a car that I would buy... after all we plan to have more kids in the future, so I figured our next vehicle would be my big mom car, but this just made more sense.  Gas prices are crazy here - usually close to $4.50 a gallon.  I know it's a little cheaper in the valley, but we mostly get gas up here.  Plus we live at least a half hour from anywhere we want to go: work, grocery store, church, friend's houses, the movie theatre, etc, etc., not to mention that we are over 2 hours away from family that we frequently visit.  Anyways, point being our gas bill has been very high since we have to take the truck everywhere.

It just so happens that the Prius we found is the same color as our truck, so now we have our own little family fleet


I think it's going to be a really good car for us.  Before we bought it we wanted to take it to the Toyota Dealership so they could check it out for us and make sure it didn't have any problems.... well after they told us that everything looked great, they went behind our backs and offered to buy the car from our seller!  I was mad when I found that out, but decided to let it go.  Then yesterday before we went to pick up the car, we found out that they made another offer on the car!  Boy that made me furious!  Now that we are the owner of two toyotas, they will no longer be getting our business.  On the bright side, it must be a good car, right? 

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Wow that is shady! Sounds like the sellers were nice and wanted you guys to have it.

Mrs. Hislop said...

Wow. That dealership is out of control! Forget about your business from now on!