Monday, October 17, 2011

A Father's Worst Nightmare

This afternoon while Ryker was napping and I was doing the dishes, Brodie was being very quiet - RED ALERT!  RED ALERT!

And this is what I found:


Someone found Mommy's makeup and decided to apply a little to his face...


And I'm posting this one because he looks super girly - he'll just love it when he's older.


He was so proud of himself.  He really did think that he looked pretty and he kept looking at himself in the mirror.

Moving onto more manly events....
Brodie went duck hunting for the very first time with Bo!
They woke up at 5:00 AM and headed out to the fields.  Brodie was so happy!  And they came home with two ducks!


2 comments:

Mrs. Hislop said...

He actually did a pretty darn good job at Cleopatra cat eyes. ;)

The Leonards said...

He looks so pretty! Ethan gets into my makeup every now and again. Luckily he understands a lot better about what is a girl thing vs a boy thing:)