My boys can be so goofy sometimes!
This morning was another one of those too quiet moments. I was in the computer/craft room finishing up a project and things just weren't noisy enough. I went out to the livingroom to find this:
Brodie asked me if he could have some and I said yes, but it wasn't open and I didn't think he'd be able to open it on his own. Anyways, the chex turtle mix was dumped all over the floor, Ryker's face was covered in chocolate, and for some reason Brodie was naked. He must've had to go potty so he took off his jammies. They were pretty proud of themselves.
This afternoon I caught them swinging together on the swing. This isn't really goofy... just cute.
Unless I include the following picture... then it turns back into goofy
Today Bo wanted to go deer hunting by himself because he wanted to do some hiking. Brodie was pretty upset about this so I told him we would do something fun if he stayed with me. I was thinking finger paints, but didn't really want to deal with making and cleaning up the paints. I remembered one time in I think elementary school where my teacher let us play with shaving cream on our desks, so we played with some on our coffee table. The kids had so much fun.... until Ryker rubbed his eye with a shaving cream covered hand...
And Bo got his buck!
Just kidding. This is the neighbor's trophy from last year.
And we'll end with a picture of Brodie listening to some music on the ipod for the first time.


1 comment:
LOVE the shaving cream idea! SO cool. What cute boys, and WAY TO GO with the dishwasher! You da woman! :)
Post a Comment