I just can't believe it. Ryker is 1!
Ryker, you are just the sweetest baby. I look at you throughout the day and am just in awe of the little things you do. You are such a happy kid and you make our lives that much fuller. Last night you decided to sleep through the whole night! That is a big deal around here, because let's face it, you're not a great sleeper. Last night was the 3rd time in 1 year that you slept through the night. You love to explore and nothing stops you. You're already climbing on boxes, furniture, toys - anything that gets in your way. You are great a getting dirty or wet. We have to change your clothes at least 3 times a day. You also love baths and appreciate lots of bubbles. You are such a smarty pants! If you see your brother, dad, or I doing something - you want to do it too. You go about your day finding objects and somehow know exactly what they are and what you should do with them. Today you found a hammer and took it over to the tool table and started hammering away. Then you found some "wood" and started sawing it. I even caught you trying to put together your brother's puzzle. You started walking a few weeks ago. Just small baby steps, but now you'll stand up in the middle of the room all by yourself and take off! You have the cutest little voice and you love to use it. My favorite is when you make monster noises. I love how you seem to just go with the flow. If I'm out shopping or going to yard sales, you just happily tag along and don't complain. Not to mention that you are great at schmoozing everyone you come in contact with, although you will make them work hard to get you to smile. It has been really nice for mommy though, that you never entered the "stranger danger" phase. We are so lucky to have you in our family and we love you so much! I am so lucky to watch you grow every day.
Blowing out the candle on his chocolate cupcakes!
Yummy! This is when he just started eating his cupcake... you should have seen him afterwards!
A clothes change later --- opening his present!
Dinosaur Ball Popper!
Standing up and walking!
Playing with his balloons
What a cute baby!... err Big Boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment