Monday, October 3, 2011

Tool Time

My kids are really spoiled.  I hope I am not damaging their future.  Every Friday and Saturday the boys and I get into the car and hit up all the yard sales.  They both love it.  When I tell Brodie he gets so excited, especially since this means he'll usually come home with a good toy.  After we go to one sale, he yells, "More yard sales!  More yard sales!"  The boys have come home with a really cool alien gun, several cars, a leap frog train, a few tools, a rocking horse, a weird giraff grabber, a sheriff star pin, and I'm sure many more items that I've forgotten.  Last Friday though, we found the best one yet:





Showing off the saw:


This thing is awesome!  It came with hammers, screws, nails, drills, screw drivers, wrenches, pieces of wood that you "cut", saws, pliers, clamps, a leveler - any kind of tool you want, you got it!  The table then flips over and on the other side there is a car engine that you can take apart and put back together.


Brodie has already spent hours playing with it!  So yes, my kids are spoiled... or maybe just lucky that I keep finding great deals on things that I can't pass up!

No comments: