Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Idaho

Last Wednesday we left for a quick trip up to Idaho to visit Bo's parents for the weekend.


We visited the temple of course... a couple times... Brodie loves the temples.  We walked around once in the freezing weather and Bo and I were ready to leave, but Brodie wanted to do it again, so he went by himself.


We ate some mexican food...
The chips and salsa were good, but mexican food in Idaho does not compare to mexican food in California!


The boys went and shot some BB guns.  Brodie was in heaven.



And we found a little airplane museum.  Airplanes are another one of Brodie's latest obsessions.  He had so much fun and kept saying things like, "This is really cool!" and "WOW!" and "This is AMAZING!"  Then upstairs they had a whole bunch of guns from past wars and Brodie couldn't believe it!  "I've never seen so many guns!"






Somehow this trip seriously revolved around Brodie because later that day we went bowling.


These are Brodie's cousins.  There is nothing better then the excited faces of children.


Here Brodie was excited that he hit some pins... and then sad that he missed.


The night we were leaving the grandparents threw Brodie a little birthday party!
"I'm 3!"


Brodie's been to a lot of birthday parties over the last few months, so he was very excited that it was his turn!


Grandpa got Brodie his very own BB Gun!


And can I just say how thankful I am for McDonalds - yes their food might be crappy, but their playgrounds saved us on the long trip back!


Chocolate milk break at Starbucks.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures,but you need more of Ryker. He's going to get a complex.:)