I had a pretty fantastic Mother's Day! Bo's been doing Saturday classes in Sacramento for his job, so on his way home yesterday he swung by Raley's and got one of those Chef Creations. Basically it is a box full of goodies for dinner. He was planning on cooking it for me, but I found it so exciting that I insisted that I cook. The box he got included an Apricot Brie Puff Pastry, Chiabatta Rolls, Asparagus with Butter Chive Sauce, A Spring Salad topped with Feta Cheese and Craisins, and Procsiutto Chicken Raviolis with a Chardonnay Cream Sauce topped with Grilled Chicken Breasts, Prosciutto, Tomatoes, and Parmesan Cheese. To top it off it also came with a Raspberry Cream Cake.
Before:
After:
Wow! I was skeptical as to how this dinner would be... after all it was pretty expensive, but SO worth it! Everything was absolutely perfect and it was so easy to put together! Mmmmm and the cake... best cake EVER (and I had Costco cake earlier in the day!)
My cute little family! I love being a Mom!
Bo put on some classical music during our dinner. We never have music playing when we eat dinner, but we may have to do it more often. Brodie loved it. He would dance and direct the orchestra between bites.
The boys got me an earring tree. My mom got one for Christmas and I've been coveting it ever since. I absolutely love it!
(Ew, our fireplace doesn't look so good in this shot!)
1 comment:
That dinner looked amazing! Someday I will have to one of those kinds of meals and your earings tree is so pretty! Did you already start hanging any up yet?
Post a Comment